Tickled Pink (Saturday)
Once again, Pink Saturday will attempt to go dry (and no, “dry” isn’t code for BYOB). But it’s all good. With or without your red cups, it should still be a great time. (By the way, did you know the lines on those infamous Solo cups are measurements for liquor, wine, and beer servings? You didn’t, did you? Don’t say I never taught you anything.) Back to Pink Saturday… Supervisor Scott Wiener is supporting the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence in their decision to make a few changes to this year’s festivities. Think community festival rather than drunk fest. Think Pink!
- Pink Saturday is toning down the revelry (Examiner) 06/22/12
- San Francisco's Pink Saturday joins dry movement (Examiner) 06/21/11
- SFPD still needs help in Pink Saturday shooting (Bay Area Reporter) 07/22/10
- Mixed reviews for pink cloud idea in the Castro (Chronicle) 06/04/09
- City scrambles to OK Pink Sat. plans (Bay Area Reporter) 06/04/09