If Books Could Talk
The New York Times takes a look at the battle brewing between preservationists and utilititarians regarding the North Beach Library.
- Bland? Yes, and Thus Worth Preserving (New York Times) 07/16/10
- Vote on North Beach library as a landmark back to panel (Chronicle) 07/04/10
- North Beach library designated an S.F. landmark (Chronicle) 06/17/10
- Historic Preservation Commission stalls library renovations (SF Weekly) 11/13/09
- Old North Beach library may withstand razing (Examiner) 09/03/09