With the Planning Commission’s unanimous approval of 55 Laguna, which will provide rental units specifically for low-income LGBT seniors, project sponsors now check their pockets and their friends’ pocketbooks to meet funding requirements and finally get this thing built.
- Senior housing group seeks $53M (Bay Area Reporter) 08/23/12
- Parking plan at LGBT senior housing disputed (Examiner) 08/21/12
- News Briefs: 55 Laguna project set for planning vote (Bay Area Reporter) 08/09/12
- 55 Laguna project gains key approval (SF Business Times) 08/12/11
- Panel signs off on 55 Laguna deal (Bay Area Reporter) 08/11/11
- Opinion: 55 Laguna – the time is now (Bay Area Reporter) 07/07/11
- Dispute pits LGBT seniors vs. low-income renters (Bay Area Reporter) 07/07/11