Aid for AIDS
So leads San Francisco, so follows the nation…or so hope developers of the recently marketed AIDS medication who are looking to place a measure before San Francisco voters to encourage elected officials to work with drug companies to lower their costs.
- San Francisco voters may have say in AIDS drug fight (Examiner) 08/30/12
- $6 million in AIDS funding provided by San Francisco to offset federal cuts (Examiner) 05/19/12
- Lee urged to backfill AIDS cuts (Bay Area Reporter) 05/17/12
- AIDS funding cuts could impact care, prevention (Chronicle) 05/15/12
- PWAs face Ryan White cuts (Bay Area Reporter) 03/15/12
- Mayor, supes seek AIDS funds (Bay Area Reporter) 01/12/12