Market Street Pusher Man
Before I started writing this I needed to jump on Spotify and turn on some Curtis Mayfield. Anyway, this Week’s SF Weekly spotlights the veritable cornucopia of drug dealers selling whatever you may need in the mid-market area with near impunity. Although, the article does not state whether any of them are Super Fly.
- Black Market Street: Inside a Thriving Open-Air Drug Business (SF Weekly) 10/31/12
- City attorney gets rulings against Tenderloin markets (Examiner) 03/22/12
- Editorial: Civil cases are new tool in fight for safe streets (Examiner) 02/03/12
- S.F. calls 2 markets scourge of the Tenderloin (Chronicle) 01/31/12
- City Attorney Sues 2 Tenderloin Markets (Bay Citizen) 01/31/12