The California Board of Pilot Commissioners determined that the tanker that crashed into the Bay Bridge in January was due to pilot error and disciplinary action is now underway.
- Ship's pilot blamed for bridge crash (Chronicle) 04/09/13
- Ship pilot Guy Kleess who struck Bay Bridge could lose his license (Examiner) 04/05/13
- Pilot error blamed on ship-bridge crash (Chronicle) 04/05/13
- Disciplinary decision expected for ship pilot in Bay Bridge collision (Examiner) 04/04/13
- Bar pilot panel slow to act on complaint (Chronicle) 01/28/13