The city gardener allegedly responsible for the Bernal Heights Park accident has been charged with felony vehicular manslaughter and felony hit-and-run. Supervisor Campos claims Rec and Park employees are still not sticking to the designated paths. And here I thought nothing was scarier than those cookies I ate the other weekend. Never trust a middle-aged Girl Scout named Frank you meet at Dolores Park.
- San Francisco city gardener faces felony charges in death case (Examiner) 10/23/13
- S.F. park death recalls accident in 1987 (Chronicle) 09/21/13
- C.W. Nevius: Husband of woman killed in park grateful for support (Chronicle) 09/14/13
- SF gardener says he didn't know he'd hit person (Chronicle) 09/14/13
- Woman killed by SF truck identified as outrage grows (Chronicle) 09/07/13
- SF city vehicle fatally hits woman in park grass (Chronicle) 09/06/13